- SIA (Limited liability company)
- Mazā Nometņu iela 10-2, Riga, LV-1002, Latvia
- LEI code: 648808P5G964RO0OQS12
To contact Indemo
- Intercom chat (widget)
- General Inquiries: [email protected]
- Customer and service-related inquiries: [email protected]
Authorised representatives: Management Board
- Chairman of the Management Board — Sergejs Viskovskis
- Member of the Management Board — Aleksandrs Volosins
- Member of the Management Board — Daniels Zirjakovs
- Member of the Management Board — Pavels Poctarenko
Data Protection Officer
- Paid up and registered share capital €213 658
- Registration number 40203401432
- Register Court: Commercial Register of the Republic of Latvia
VAT number (Latvia)
Indemo SIA is an investment firm licensed and supervised by Latvijas Banka (Central Bank of Latvia)
address: K. Valdemara 2A, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia;
phone:+371 67 022 300;
email: [email protected].
License number 06.06.08.824/547.
Indemo SIA is authorised to provide the following investment services:
- Executing orders on behalf of clients
- Portfolio management
- Investment advice
- Placing financial instruments without a firm commitment basis
Indemo SIA is authorised to provide the following ancillary services:
- Holding of financial instruments
- Investment research, financial analysis, and other forms of general recommendations related to investing
- Services related to underwriting
Financial instruments available through the investment platform operated by Indemo SIA are sold over the counter (OTC).
As an authorised investment firm, Indemo SIA is a member of the national investor compensation scheme established under Directive 97/9/EC. The scheme protects investors by providing compensation if Indemo SIA fails to return financial instruments or investor funds to investors.
The scheme covers situations that typically arise from operational errors, for example, if Indemo SIA is involved in fraud or administrative malpractice or if Indemo SIA goes out of business.
The maximum compensation an investor can claim under the investor compensation scheme is 90% of their net loss, up to a maximum of €20 000.
The scheme does not protect against investment risk, for example, poor performance of underlying debts, borrower default, or lending/servicing company default.
Responsible for webpage content Indemo SIA.
Liability for Content
The contents of our web pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for the content on these pages in accordance with general laws, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific legal violation. Upon becoming aware of such violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for Links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.